In order to unlock the mount you need to complete a set of achievements.
To unlock the meta achievement you first need to spend 1 rank point in the Warclaw Mastery line.
To unlock every Warclaw ability you will need to invest a total ammount of 166 rank points.
- 1 Rank Point: Unlock the Warclaw companion achievement.
- 15 Rank Points: Your warclaw moves faster in territories you own
- 20 Rank Points: Your warclaw gains an extra stamina bar
- 25 Rank Points: Battle Maul now finishes enemies who are in a downed state
- 30 Rank Points: Unlock a second skill that allow your warclaw to detect enemies
- 35 Rank Points: Unlock a third skill that allows your warclaw to pull on gates to damage them.
- 40 Rank Points: Unlock a fourth skill that enables you to throw a spear at a mounted player, dismounting you both.
WARCLAW COMPANION META ACHIEVEMENT
The merchant to purchase some of the Warclaw armor pieces is Elvie the Warclaw Tender
. One of the achievement is not possible to be achieved in Edge of the Mists.
The achievement is located in the competitive section "World vs World Warclaw"
Spending one Rank Point in the Warclaw Mastery.
Capture a keep.
WARCLAW HORN SPIKES
Capture a camp. Edge of the Mists ✖
Capture a tower.
Complete the Warclaw Reward Track.
WARCLAW BODY ARMOR
Purchase it for 50 WvW Skirmish Tickets.
WARCLAW LEG ARMOR
Purchase it for 250 Badges of Honor.
WARCLAW TAIL ARMOR
Random drop off enemy guards/NPCs.
BUY THE WARCLAW
After you finished the collection, you need to purchase the mount by going back to the spawn of one WvW Map and buy the mount for 8 gold.
Elvie the Warclaw Tender